Hotel Room Booking
Function Room Booking
1. Please complete and return the booking form at your earliest convenience. A deposit of £50 is required to confirm your booking. The final amount to be paid at least 14 days before the date of the function. In the event of cancellation the deposit is non-returnable.
2. The organisers are responsible for the behaviour of their guests on our premises. Management reserves the right to refuse admission. Organisers are warned that visitors must be 18 years of age to consume alcoholic refreshments. Children must be kept under control.
3. The hirer shall be responsible for and shall pay to The Globe Inn the amount of any damage or losses sustained in the building or to the fixtures, fittings and furniture. Positively no nails, hooks, drawing pins or sellotape shall be driven into the walls, furniture or floors.
4. The Globe Inn will not accept responsibility for any damage or loss of property left upon the premises or any part thereof by the hirer or any other persons.
5. Due to Health and Safety regulations excess food should not be taken from the premises. If this is done it is at the customers own risk and the management will not be held responsible.
Use of the free Wi-Fi / Internet connection
1. The internet and Wi-Fi service is offered free of charge with no guarantee. Its primary function is to provide basic internet access for communication services such as Email, Private Messaging, Social Networking, Shopping and general internet browsing and surfing.
2. This service must not be used for the following:
Streaming of TV and radio services
Downloading of individual files above 50MB
Peer-to-peer or torrent services for downloading copyright materials inc but not limited to film, music, games and other software
Downloading, viewing or contributing of any offensive material including but not limited to adult themed websites, any site containing distasteful content
Any games consoles for online play or streaming
3. The Globe Inn recommends that you ensure your device is running the appropriate Antivirus Security Software and that you have an adequate firewall enabled. We take no responsibility for any compromised operating systems or destruction of data whilst using our service.